Information Communications Technician (ICT) Apprentice L3 Quantum Computer Repairs and Sales
Quantum Computer Repairs are looking to expand their team within the Northallerton area. The successful candidate will have a keen desire to learn about computers and support with ICT related duties while working towards a qualification in ICT L3.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
04 May 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sorting new stock deliveries and Testing.
- Refurbishing new devices (laptops, PCs and Tablets)
- Listing items for sale online
- General Repairs and maintenance
- Visiting Customer sites to carry out upgrades/installations and repairs
- Building and setting up various Gaming PC’s (hardware and software)
- Setting up and installing software on refurbished devices.
- Checking all devices have up to date drivers
- Testing Gaming PC benchmarks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Informations Communication Technician apprenticeship standard:
- On and off the job training
- Day release at College/Training Centre (Newcastle/Middlesbrough)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed this apprenticeship you can move into the ICT support roles available within the ICT industry. Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship, the company will need to review if they have capacity available for permanent member of staff.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Driving License (Grade PASS) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.