Executive Assistant Apprentice (Business Administration Level 3) VOKTIS LTD
Voktis is an IT Provider based in Oldham, Greater Manchester. We are looking for an organised, motivated individual to support our Leadership Team within the role of Executive Assistant. Supporting the business strategically and operationally through effective forward planning and key administrative support, this role reports directly to the CEO.
Closing date: 03 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Mar 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responsible for dealing with telephone enquiries and correspondence for all areas in the business
- Arrange meetings, book facilities, equipment, prepare agendas, attend meetings and produce and distribute minutes within agreed timescales
- Making hotel and travel arrangements
- Assist with reporting for internal use and customers
- Assist with all teams in documenting processes
- Perform allocated department admin duties including general housekeeping
- Working with the Business Operations (Sales, Marketing & Admin) team on tasks
- Support management and processing of incoming and outgoing mail as required
- Office management tasks including ensuring facilities are available
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries
- Welcoming visitors to the office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Training will take place within the workplace once per month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time role with further promotions awaits the successful candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
THE SKILLS NETWORK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.