Fibregrid are looking for a hardworking individual to join their team as a Customer Service Apprentice. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Services. You will prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email or live chat.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
On a day to day basis, you will learn how to:
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email or live chat
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Respond to customer queries regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Learn how to use in house business systems along to deliver great customer care
- Work as part of the sales and marketing teams to drive positive company sales results
- Assist financial department with customers on World Check, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
- Work with Production and R&D Departments to ensure availability of orders on time in full where required
- Work with Logistics Department to ensure our products are delivered on time to our customer and providing customers with delivery information
- Work with sales and the customer service team to provide management Information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a fully work based programme over 12 months, completing a level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard.
You will receive support from your employer mentor throughout, as well as your training provider who will come out to your employer to deliver the standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
About the employer
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
0191 917 1138
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.