Customer Service Apprentice M. K. M. BUILDING SUPPLIES LIMITED
The suitable candidate will be dealing with customers, understanding customer needs, looking to identify new opportunities for the business, merchandising in the shop, stacking shelves, serving customers, helping with stock, preparing quotations for customers, processing customer orders, keeping shop generally tidy, greeting customers.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of your role, you will:
- Work closely with the Branch Director/ Business Development Manager on all new accounts to introduce the business and arrange an appointment for the Branch Director/ BDM
- Make all customers aware of any marketing and promotional activity within the branch
- Gather accurate CRM data from all new customers
- Support the branch in generating new customers
- Check all new customers have the best introduction to MKM
- To call all customers before a delivery is made to advise of an estimated time of arrival, advise of any delivery short falls and ascertain if any additional materials are required
- Regularly print off the non-traded and reduced spend reports and call the relevant customers to re-engage
- Work through the ‘Unanswered Call’ report daily and call the customer back
- Other duties as reasonably required as part of the role of Customer Service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Specialist Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- MKM is a highly successful, established business. We have great plans for growth, currently opening circa 15 new branches each year. Our apprenticeship programme is primarily intended to develop high calibre talent to support these plans
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
ENCOMPASS CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.