Business Administrator Level 3 Apprentice PERFORMANCE TEACHERS LTD
Performance Teachers are a unique company with 3 branches including Supply Teaching in Physical Education, Non-Medical Helper, and Disabled Student Allowance. The main duties will be sending booking confirmations, submitting time sheets, recruiting teachers and other admin duties.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
The possibility to work remotely from home, bonus scheme, casual dress allowed, employee discount, referral programme and store discounts.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sending booking confirmations, reminders
- Creating and submitting timesheets and invoices (manually or with an automated system).
- Account management
- Marketing tasks can be introduced to further develop your skills and development
- Recruitment of teachers, sports coaches and support workers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship through e-learning which will be supported by Smart Training and Recruitment
- On-the-job training will be provided with weekly meetings and performance reviews will take place with the Director and targets set so that progress can be achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time, permanent role within one of the business branches could be offered on the completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
A Level or equivalent English (Grade Pass) Desired
About the employer
PERFORMANCE TEACHERS LTD
About disability confident
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.