Technical Support Engineering Apprentice MAGNECO METREL UK LTD
The successful applicant will be trained in, providing on-site technical support, customer service and project planning and preparation. They will also be involved in identifying markets, liaising with customers to suggest effective solutions, assisting with installations and preparing detailed reports upon completion of installations.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare proposals in response to visits, enquiries & requests for quotations; detailed drawings, volume/material quantities required, technical documentation
- Providing technical sales and marketing support for engineering activities
- Work towards project planning & preparation for engineering activities
- Provide on-site technical Support, assisting with Installations
- Prepare detailed report upon completion of installation
- Present Company’s product range to new and existing clients; Identify markets, arrange meetings &visits, give presentation applicable to sector/customer, suggest cost effective solutions & product recommendations
- Developing how to determine engineering requirements for the supply of products or services
- Learn how to obtain and control materials for engineering activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard:
- EAL Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Technical Knowledge)
- EAL Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering - Technical Support Technician (Development Competence)
You will be required to attend South West Durham Training for day(s) release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship
- A possible opportunity to work and travel around Europe and also the USA
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Other Engineering (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
S.W. DURHAM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.