An exciting role for an enthusiastic Recruitment Resourcer apprentice! You’ll become an important part of the team assisting with all business administration and resourcing tasks, helping the recruiters to fill vacancies, and much more. To start your career, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Mar 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating a pool of candidates for filling vacancies
- Matching suitable candidates to specific positions
- Day-to-day administration tasks
- Social Media Marketing
- Navigating sales CRM systems
- Liaising and calling candidates
- Helping the recruitment team to fill vacancies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Recruitment Resourcing
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online exams)
- Occasional group classes with other learner
- L2 certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR)
- Access to REC E-Learning materials
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Aatom Recruitment are passionate about promoting from within and they care deeply about helping staff develop. Future roles are yet to be identified but they’d like staff to develop into either Recruitment positions or higher clerical roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.