Apprentice Administration Assistant Clarence Place Wealth Management Ltd, Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management
A chance to work with a financial services team with passion, quality, trust and respect values being at the core of their beliefs. You will learn how to provide a full administrative service to the team, together with dealing with providers and clients.
Closing date: today
Wage to be reviewed at 6 months with potential uplift dependent on performance. Bonus Structure to be discussed. 25days holiday + Bank Holidays
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Binding, scanning, printing and filing duties, as required
- Basic letters and correspondence
- Scheduling client meetings
- Data entry using Excel and St. James’s Place internal IT systems
- Client birthday and Christmas cards
- Office Receipts
- Preparing report packs
- Head Office follow up / general enquiry calls
- Stationery monitoring / ordering
- Assisting with the preparation of client meeting packs
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Downloading / printing factsheets
- Preparing and printing mail merges
- Attending internal/external training courses and events where required, which may require some travel
- E-filing and saving documents onto the cloud
- Sending confidential documents to clients via Qwil
- Assisting the Business Processing Administrator with sending out LOAs and chasing providers
- Posting weekly articles on Linked In pages
- Working closely with the PA/Client Servicing Administrators and Business Processing Administrator
- Supporting the Practice’s ongoing expansion and administrative demands
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Shredding of all confidential information
- Keeping the office area tidy and presentable at all times
- Using the internal intranet system to manage client basic enquiries
- Team working
- Logging all calls and emails on CRM system in line with compliance regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, mortgage adviser and financial adviser roles.
Key Learning Outcomes:
• A broad understanding of the financial services sector
• An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
• The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
• Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
• How to develop commercial awareness
• Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
CeMAP (UKFR) module 1 – awarded by The London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF)
Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship offers a route for a career in the financial sector. A permanent position will be available upon completion of the apprenticeship dependant on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.