Manufacturing Operative Apprentice EDGE POS DISPLAYS LIMITED
Are you looking to earn while you learn and gain a qualification? We have a company looking for a Manufacturing Operative. You will be printing various substrates on large format digital printers. Selecting correct board grades for each job, palletising neatly and labelling ready for delivery to the cutting team and suppliers.
Closing date: 05 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure all substrates are printed to a high standard, in adequate time for the cutting teams, and stored in the correct areas with labelling and quantities
- Ensure that all product required by the assembly areas are delivered correctly the day before they are required
- Reporting any defective or damaged product / materials to the Operations Manager
- Ensure that the required hygiene standards are maintained and adhered to at all time
- Work well with and get the most out of other team members in an enthusiastic manner
- Any other work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard is delivered within the workplace, where the Apprentice will complete a Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing. IPS will support and train the learner through the component aims with monthly monitoring and assessment visits to the workplace. This will prepare the learner for End Point Assessment that is required for this Apprenticeship.
To complete this Apprenticeship, the learner must pass Level 1 English and maths (or have the appropriate transferable skills).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship, the right candidate would find themselves in a key role in a growing business with role growth available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IPS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.