You will provide administrative and auditing support to the branches, ensuring that tenancies are managed quickly and efficiently to allow branches to maximise their lets. Whilst obtaining a Housing and Property Management Level 2 qualification through Babington College.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Rare opportunity to earn commission on an apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Dealing with letting enquiries
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all properties
- Completing on site property inventories (producing reports where applicable via app)
- Tenant applications / referencing / credit referencing (using property management software)
- Organising contracts for new tenants (working closely with managers)
- Assisting in property management
- Arranging access to properties for tradesmen who need to carry out work and key management (booking keys in and out while the work is undergone.)
- Assisting with the processing and allocation of tenant deposits
- Completing checking out reports
- General administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will complete 6 hours of off-the-job training online per week to obtain a Housing and Property Level 2 qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress into a full-time role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.