Claims Consortium Group - Business Administration Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
To assist the people and culture team, specifically our health & safety, HR, and learning & development functions. Managing administrative tasks, such as maintaining H&S records, updating our synergy database, typing meeting minutes, assisting with the onboarding of new starters, and the administration of memberships and training agreements.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Mar 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the facilities & fleet manager with collating and maintaining H&S & DSE records on cornerstone keeping them up to date
- Synergy database updated accordingly – SSIP certificates, risk assessments method statements, construction phase plans
- Sampling uploaded contractor information for small level claims
- Accident and Incident record filing
- Administration of Internal audits 45001/14001
- Administer BSI portal for corrective actions
- Maintain vehicle fleet user overview when required
- Work in conjunction with accounts for vehicle use expense claims
- Update accounts/payroll with any vehicular amendments
- Interact with respective car lease companies
- Maintain facilities input on share point for 45001 activity
CCG site contractors’ interaction (annual collation of insurances, competencies etc.)
- Assist in ad hoc facility tasks
- Small item procurements
- Supporting the HR team as and when required with all administrative tasks such as minute taking and onboarding documentation
- Working alongside the L&D team to support with the administration of memberships and training agreements
- Act as a key support function to the team as/when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship standard qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into a full-time role for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.