Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship GIGGLE AND GROW LIMITED
Do you love working with children? To work with the Giggle and Grow team, supporting the planning and delivery of activities with individual or groups of children to bring about effective learning. To be part of a team that provides a purposeful, stimulating environment rich in learning opportunities, both indoors and outdoors.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide high standards of childcare and education, to include the monitoring and implementation of children’s development, includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
- Setting up activities for children
- To ensure that families and children from all social and cultural groups feel valued and secure
- Supervising children at play and lunchtimes
- Preparing snacks for children
- Maintaining a tidy workplace
- Managing the behaviour of children
- Photocopying / Making resources / Preparing displays
- Help with a high standard of personal care including, dressing, feeding and washing Children
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma in Early years Practitioner
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working towards your Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Team Leader
- Room Leader
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D/9-3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
0161 785 4072
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.