Acerinox is one of the most competitive companies in the world in the manufacturing of stainless steels and nickel alloys. Your role will include working from the production plan/schedule for the production lines, implementing and setting the lines from work orders/Production plan.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2023
£5 to £6 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working from the production plan/schedule for the production lines
- Implement and set the lines from work orders/Production plan
- Loading of correct product onto the line
- Working from work orders and Mex to produce to customers’ requirements
- Quality focused
- Time management setting /running the lines
- Positive attitude to be flexible between warehouse & production duties when called upon
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
- Ensure work areas are clean and tidy at all times
- finished stocked is stored in a safe manner
- To ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedure
- Monitor and maintain site security at all times
- Maintain full licence compliance (FLT/Crane use)
- Waste paper /plastic disposed of in the correct bins
- Work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure enough consumable stock to carry out tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative standard.
1-day per week release to Sandwell College:
- Health & Safety: Relevant statutory, organisational and health and safety regulations relating to lean manufacturing operations and safe practices
- Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to a full-time role within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ACERINOX UK LTD
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.