Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator would need to actively source new candidates through our job boards. Job role, carry out outbound calls to interview and register candidates and well as take inbound calls from our clients and candidates/prospective candidates. There will also be some admin involved add information for our clients.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Sourcing Candidate CVs via Job boards i.e Indeed & CV Library by advertising and using CV search database. Will be required to screen potential candidates over the phone and if suitable see through the registration process from start to finish.
- Manage and updating Driver Hire Luton social media accounts such as Facebook and twitter
- Answering/making telephone calls to candidates and clients and forwarding any messages accordingly
- Adding Candidates and clients to our bespoke booking management system
- Sending booking confirmations and registration emails/text
- General compliance (clients and candidates) – Licence Checks, missing timesheets, chase missing id’s etc
- Daily email inbox management
- Sending out invoices electronically via email
- Other general admin
- Training & Support Provided
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- All training will be completed on premises
- No day or block releases required for collage
- Apprentices must achieve level 1 English and maths and take the test for level 2 prior to taking their EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time 360 recruitment consultant/ Resourcer (depends on progression of individual).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RUNWAY APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.