Business Administration Apprentice BEDFONT SCIENTIFIC LTD
We have an opportunity to join our expanding Office Team at Bedfont Scientific Ltd, Harrietsham. The role is a full-time apprenticeship in a busy office environment. You will greet visitors to Bedfont, screen incoming calls and taking accurate messages and schedule meeting rooms and providing refreshments.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greeting visitors to Bedfont
- Screening incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Scheduling meeting rooms and providing refreshments
- Ensuring stationery and office supplies are stocked
- General photocopying, filing and office duties
- Arrangement of maintenance appointments
- Distributing post and emails to the correct departments
- Assisting the Sales Administrator with processing of sales orders
- Assisting the Office & HR Supervisor with Health & Safety and Human Resources administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will achieve a Level 3 Business Administration qualification when the apprenticeship is completed
- All work will be one on-site
- There will be no block or day releases to college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The possibility of a full-time position within the company upon successful completion of the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship. Development within the Office Team and increased exposure to the Health & Safety and Human Resources functions.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RUNWAY APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.