Apprentice Production Planner HUBER + SUHNER (UK) LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has risen for an Apprentice Production Planner where you will be trained and developed in many aspects. The role includes planning production, manufacturing, material supplies, supporting customers and more. This is an excellent chance for someone wishing to build their career in Manufacturing.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Review daily the MRP requirement and action to best meet the customer dates
· Ensure MRP system contains accurate information at all times
· Plan work orders effectively in accordance with known constraints
· Review demand created by master schedules on a weekly basis
· Obtain knowledge of current planning methods in all manufacturing areas.
· Adjust Production Order allocations as necessary to drive correct component demand
· Acknowledge sales orders for all manufactured parts within 72 hours.
· Liaise with Production Manager to ensure accurate and up to date capacity information.
· Maintain accurate data including maintenance of data
Undertake training on Planning of other areas of the business, to enable a wider skill base within the Production Planning team.
· Communicate to Sales with regard to any problems that may arise in the process of open work orders.
· Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator (an industry recognised Qualification) delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5 hour sessions), self-led study (assignments, worksheets, projects) blended learning and development activities, ALL, within the workplace.
Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HUBER + SUHNER (UK) LIMITED
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.