Invoicing Apprentice BRIGGS & FORRESTER (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
Reporting to the Credit Controller, candidate will provide administration duties for all live contracts within the Maintenance group, supporting the operational contract admin with all aspects of sales invoicing.
Closing date: 18 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
19 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Calculation of daywork sales invoices
- Generating sales invoices on CyberQube (Dayworks and Reactive Repairs)
- Raise PPM billing and back billing (in future)
- Check PPM billing (diary dates share)
- Check credit validity, raise credit paperwork for approval
- Liaise with accounts for sales invoice queries, co-ordinating with BSM staff to resolve
- Chasing PO’s, both with Customers and Internal liaison with Operations Teams
- Setting up New Accounts
- Contract administration to all live contracts
- As defined in the company’s Quality Management System.
Invoicing to agreed Contract Plan and Contract Rates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required
- This programme is delivered via a day release delivery model which means that one day per week, your attendance is required at our Derby Road campus, NG18. This attendance is required during term time only
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession
- You will experience a blended learning model
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential of full time employment, upon successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.