Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Level 2 ALMA PERSONNEL
Alma Personnel are offering one individual the chance to join their company to train within the ever expanding sector that recruitment. Are you career driven, confident, creative and enthusiastic about providing an excellent service to partners, customer and service users ? If so this may be the perfect role for you.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2023
Wage bracket - £11,000 - £14,000 (To be discussed with the successful candidate)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming calls – transferring to relevant Consultant or dealing with queries
- Inputting information onto company database
- Using a variety of online tools and technology, including Microsoft Outlook, Job Boards
- Carrying out searches on relevant Job Boards and Database for suitable candidates
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Adding live vacancies to the website and social media pages
- Pre-screen candidates on the phone initially to determine suitability
- Completing any competency tests required
- Assisting new starters with registration documentation
- Checking all ID and Right to Work documentation
- Compiling regular mailshots to both candidates and clients
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude towards duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of candidates and clients are identified and met
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer level 2 NVQ & Certificate
- End Point Assessment
- Math's and English functional skills if required which will be delivered via online training sessions for 1 hour per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a Full time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.