Adient Seating Ltd are recruiting a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their friendly HR team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class leader in automotive seating. The main duties of this role will involve providing efficient and effective administration to the team.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Pay will increase annually with performance
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide clear, consistent and confidential administration support, mainly for Human Resources and Health & Safety
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintaining filing systems (both electronic & hard copies)
- Developing internal communication material e.g. posters, emails & ensuring internal communication areas are kept up to date
- Processing, recording and maintaining HR & HSE documentation
- Maintaining employee training records
- Raising purchase orders
- Preparing month end reports e.g. headcount, absenteeism, HSE reporting
- To assist with recruitment activities e.g. arranging interviews, inductions, reference requests, arranging medicals and preparing & uploading contractual documentation
- To provide support and information to the HR Manager & HR Professional
- Co-ordination of medical appointments, performance management tracking, reward and recognition events & gifts
- General administration duties, including managing post and drafting letters
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will be delivered one day a week at NA College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent contract of employment with Adient Seating Ltd could be offered at the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
N A COLLEGE TRUST
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.