Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 -Genie Cleaning services GENIE CLEANING SERVICES LTD
Genie Cleaning Services are looking for an enthusiastic and focused individual to join our friendly Sutton Coldfield office. Reporting to the Office Supervisor, the Office Administrator is responsible for a wide range of duties of which full training will be provided. You will record compilation and management, maintain supplies of stationery and equipment.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Compliance with online and paper filing systems
- Record compilation and management
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Review and update health and safety documentation and ensure they’re located on all sites
- Processing enhanced DBS checks
- Assist in payroll
- Answering the telephone - keep a log of messages for field staff and forward to the relevant party for actioning
- Monitoring of emails
- Placing subcontract orders in accordance with the quoted information
- Assist in the monitoring of all systems and procedures and ensure effective operations
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- NVQ L3 Business Administration - Delivered both face to face and online
- Maths and English functional skills training if necessary
- Dedicated Juniper skills coach for on-the-job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time position after completion of the apprenticeship or a career progression into other suitable roles within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.