Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Level 2 THE JOB PEOPLE LIMITED
The Job People are offering 2 apprentices the opportunity to join a brand-new company launching a new office in Birmingham in January 2023. Duties will include the use of online platforms to source applicants for vacancies, shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability. Candidates must feel confident using the telephone.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Wage banding set by the company £15,000 - £17,000 - The opportunity to achieve salary increases throughout your apprenticeship is something the employer will discuss with you.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use of online platforms to source applicants for vacancies
- Telephone screening candidates to establish if they are either suited to a role or looking for opportunities.
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude on duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
- Requesting ID and DBS of successful applicants
- Working towards KPI's
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
The candidate will undertake both online and face to face meetings with the skills coaches to ensure that skills development and competence within the role is developed throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a full-time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE JOB PEOPLE LIMITED
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.