We are looking for someone to join our busy team that has a passion for customer service combined with compassion and empathy, This is a rare opportunity for someone to join us at entry level and work for an ambitious company who are striving to become a market leader. You will be acting as the main point of contact between the company and clients via email and telephone.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Bonus scheme Commission pay
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Acting as the main point of contact between the company and clients via email and telephone.
- Preparing and submitting quotes, orders, contracts and various other documents to clients.
- Improving sales by attracting new clients through cold-calling, emailing, and following company-generated leads when requested.
- Resolving client complaints in a professional manner, and reporting them to management as required.
- Developing and maintaining solid client relationships by regularly following up on clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Level 2.
English and Maths Functional skills Level 2 if required.
All training is completed in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position within the business on completion of the apprenticeship if business needs allow.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.