Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 Styvechale Pharmacy & Travel Clinic
A pharmacy in Coventry are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant. This apprenticeship will include dispensing and over counter training and could progress to higher level qualifications, such as Level 3 Pharmacy Technician.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, may include some weekend work and late hours due to the nature of the business. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dispensing medicine (With ongoing training)
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- L2 Functional Skills (If required)
- Own in-house training
- GPHC approved qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training such as Level 3 Pharmacy Assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Styvechale Pharmacy & Travel Clinic
84 BAGINTON ROAD
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.