Supply Chain Warehouse Apprentice SEATABLE UK LTD
We are looking for a Level 2 Warehouse Operative Apprentice to join our team, to learn and develop independent working skills in warehousing and distribution through an apprenticeship. You will be carrying out a range of moving, packaging and stock-taking roles and duties in a warehouse environment.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday - Thursday, 8.00am - 5.00pm and Friday, 8.00am - 2.00pm.
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure the appropriate PPE is worn at all times as required
- To ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to, both on and off the work premises
- To ensure the daily workload is completed to the correct specification on time, ensuring work is checked on a regular basis to ensure any non-conformities are recorded and that the quality procedure is performed, recorded and accurate
- To ensure the warehouse is kept tidy at all times and tools put away
- Making sure all waste is disposed of in line with our environmental policy
- To help and assist in all goods being loaded securely and correspond with the picking and delivery note prior to leaving the warehouse
- To listen and follow any instructions given by the installation supervisor whilst onsite
- Products that are to be sited as part of the order must be sited as to the customer satisfaction and all packaging removed from customer premises
- To complete all college work given to you by your assessor on the deadlines given
- The company will give you a set amount of hours per week to complete any outstanding college work given by the assessor
- To learn and develop independent working skills in warehousing and distribution throughout your apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship standard, which involves college one day a month over the full period of the apprenticeship
- The final year will involve completion of a portfolio and preparation for End Point Assessment (EPA). This measures the skills, knowledge and behaviours outlined in the standard and is carried out by ESFA approved organisations independent from the college
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for ongoing learning, development and advancement within this growing business which operates within a growth sector
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SEATABLE UK LTD
Unit 1a & 1b Park Mill Way
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.