Business Administration apprenticeship Maritime Academy Trust
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our busy, friendly Central Team, supporting the delivery of all aspects of a centralised service to our schools. You will be based at our central offices within Ebbsfleet Green Primary School.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To respond to the telephone and email queries
- Liaise with the trust community via written communication, face to face and email
- Providing efficient and accurate administrative and organisational services to all trust departments including education, HR, Finance and Marketing/Operations
- Assisting the EA to CEO with diary management and booking meetings
- Working closely with the marketing team, offering administrative support and supporting the implementation and delivery of the trusts marketing and communication strategy
- Assist with producing marketing and promotion materials for the Trust and its schools including materials for social media, newsletters and presentations
- Assisting with the Trusts social media platforms
- Monitoring the Trust email inbox and fielding queries to the relevant department/schools/point of contact
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all Directors colleagues and other professionals
- Draft correspondence as required
- To meet all learning commitments of the apprenticeship as directed by the line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time role considered on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.