Apprentice Childcare Practitioner LITTLE FIRS DAY NURSERY
We are looking for the right person to train towards a level 2 Early Years Practitioner, we have successfully trained others who have become level 3 Early Years Practitioners and now full-time employees.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring all Little Firs families are included, welcomed and their needs are met
- Providing an appropriate Early Learning experience, that is tailored to each individual child
- To ensure each child's welfare needs are met
- To maintain a safe, productive, and professional environment.
- Be familiar with Little Firs policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- 1st Aid
- Health and Safety Training
- Training one day a week at the setting
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To employed at Little Firs as a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner with the scope to work towards being a level 3 Early Years Practitioner
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SOUTH WEST ASSOCIATION OF TRAINING PROVIDERS LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.