Applied Data Analyst Apprentice (New Resource Partners) NEW RESOURCE PARTNERS LIMITED
You will be reporting to the Technical Lead. You will be responsible for gathering and curating large volumes of energy and financial data. You will also participate in data cleaning and the development of proxy datasets.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 7 (Master's degree)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working under the technical guidance of the line manager, your responsibilities are:
- Responsible for data cleaning and preparation.
- Management of the data flow including continuous efficiency improvement.
- Making sure the daily scheduled tasks will run correctly, reviewing, and resolving any issues.
- Writing and updating documentation for internal and external data processes.
- Provide insights and ad-hoc reports.
- Occasional onsite data gathering and assessment.
- Data visualisations of the outcome of the tool
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 7 Applied Data Analytics, with training in how to:
- Configuring, writing, and structuring code
- Designing and testing code
- Object-oriented programming
- Data analysis using code libraries
- Loading and treating datasets
- Visualising results
- Data analysis with Python
- Alternative languages, libraries, and programming tools
- Emerging technology and horizon scanning
- Data privacy
- Cyber security
- Importance of general IT controls
- IOS and drones, Block chain and the distributed ledger revolution
- Leveraging audit analytics
- The new realities of tomorrow
- Extending perception
- Exploration and inference
- Regression analysis
- Classification using Naïve Bayes
- Evaluating machine learning algorithms
- Visualisation and learning
- Classification algorithms
- Codifying analytic modelling and visualisation
- Big Data properties
- Evaluating cloud platforms
- Sources of Big Data
- Computational resources for Big Data
- Architectures for Big Data
- Implementing and evaluating an architecture
- Big Data analytics Directions of Big Data
- The machine learning landscape
- Introduction to deep learning and neural networks
- Training complex machine learning models
- Refining machine learning models
- Leveraging prebuilt automated machine learnings
- Processing patterns, images and vision
- Processing language
- Advanced topics in machine learning
- Fundamentals of RPA
- Tooling available for RPA
- Intelligent automation
- Business process automation
- Extracting and moving with bots
- Low-code RPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW RESOURCE PARTNERS LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Artificial intelligence (AI) data specialist
Level 7 (Master's degree)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.