Apprentice Administrator / Stock Controller AKW GLOBAL WAREHOUSING LTD
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual that is looking for a career in logistics. The role will involve external and internal training. Liaise with internal and external customers (via email/telephone), cross check any incoming and outgoing paperwork etc.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2023
The pay for the position will be a minimum of National living wage for apprentices
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
28 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaise with internal and external customers (via email/telephone)
- Cross check internal and external paperwork
- Ensuring internal and external procedures are compliant
- Operating multiple systems: internal and external systems
- Data analysis for internal and external use
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive a qualification in Business Administration level 3
- The training will be provided remotely over a 12-month period
- You will be performing all training in the office which will be assignment based with 6 hours/20% off the job learning which may be taken in blocks or on a weekly basis
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you are qualified you will have a number of avenues open to you including specialising in Bond management, stock control or customer service.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.