Purchasing and Administration Assistant Apprentice MARATHON BELTING CO LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an apprenticeship qualification that will develop your skills and lead to a rewarding career. You will be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interacting with internal or external customers, contributing to the efficiency of the organisation. Are you passionate about wanting to develop a career in business administration? Are you enthusiastic and like to use your own initiative? If the answer is yes, then please contact us to be considered to work as an apprentice.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include:
- Placing orders and ensuring accurate recording of all data within SAP
- Matching invoices and statements from suppliers and approving for payment on SAP
- Coordinating the debts of existing creditors and managing new requests for credit
- Maintain absence recording on time & attendance software
- Liaise/negotiate with suppliers by phone & email
- Researching supply markets and suppliers, assessing trends, opportunities, and risks
- Attend and contribute to the communications team meetings
- Support all departments by identifying and delivering cost saving opportunities
- Answering of incoming telephone calls and dealing with queries where appropriate and possible. Delivery of messages and passing calls onto relevant colleagues
- Undertake personal development and training commensurate with the responsibilities of the job
- Diary management, arranging meetings and travel arrangements
- General data entry and scanning and presenting of documents
- Assist in scheduling of meetings, catering and special department-related events
- Produce reports and letters as required
- Carry out a range of routine clerical activities, including opening post, sending out routine replies, photocopying etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
- Apprenticeship learning will take place in the workplace
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified, progression is offered to the correct candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.