Business Support Assistant Apprentice OPTIONS MANAGEMENT LTD
In a small and busy office, the ideal candidate will be happy to assist all functions of the business from operations, sales, marketing, and compliance with administrative tasks. Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- In a small and busy office, the ideal candidate will be happy to assist all functions of the business from operations, sales, marketing, and compliance with administrative tasks
- Data entry and processing across sales
- Stock management business functions
- The successful candidate will have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good range of IT skills using Microsoft Office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- One day study at Newcastle College (ST5 2GB) or workplace
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above (or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.