The successful candidate will be at the heart of all operations and will be provided with appropriate training and support to further develop their leadership and communication skills.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Opening New Client Files
- Liaising with General Practices and Hospitals
- Printing, Scanning and preparing bundles for Nurses and Medical Experts
- General administration for the Clinical Negligence Department
- Any other tasks deemed appropriate
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training is provided on all associated administration tasks within the office environment
- If you require to complete and achieve functional skills maths and English level 2 (if not already achieved C/4 GCSE or equivalent) support and functional skills training will be delivered by a functional skills expert form Woodspeen Training Ltd
- This is delivered face to face or via Teams online meetings
- An End Point Assessment (EPA) is completed after 18 months on programme. This is an external examination board who will assess all your work, portfolio and skills learnt within the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time job with career progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
UK EXPERT MEDICAL LTD
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.