Apprentice Financial Services Administrator TAYLOR MONEY LTD
Taylor Money is seeking an apprentice to help provide administrative support to our Client Services team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Financial Services sector and build a career in the industry, providing administrative support to a financial organisation and to provide a high quality and compliant service.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be joining our small and supportive team based at our waterside marina office in Falmouth.
Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the administration team
- Provide general administrative and back-office support for the organisation
- Manage and record relevant data on our CRM system to ensure they are kept clean and up to date
- Check, respond and forward marketing and communications emails and letters as appropriate
- Deal with incoming phone calls and enquiries
- Provide a positive service to stakeholders both external and internal, refer enquiries as appropriate
- Support the business with general activities and admin support tasks
- Data input and database management
- Assist with photocopying, scanning, shredding, faxing, document printing, binding & cutting
- Form filling
- Project management
- Placing trades
- Processing new business applications
- Helping the team on any other tasks as requested
You will be expected to manage your own workload so, an organised person with good attention to detail would do well. This role will allow you to develop and grow with excellent support from our team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
- CII R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful financial services administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII R01 study book and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for the R01 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- Functional skills if needed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate and upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress into full-time employment with Taylor Money and progress within a growing business.
We are a close team that pride ourselves on the outstanding level of customer service we provide. We also like to look after our staff, rewarding them appropriately for their hard work. This would be reflected in reviewing the successful candidate’s salary at regular intervals throughout the placement.
We encourage all team members to learn and study and welcome progression into other roles within the team. This may be a more senior member of the administrative team, a paraplanner, investment analyst or financial planner. This of course depends upon the applicant’s desire to progress and develop, together with the capacity within the business to offer additional roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.