Customer Service Apprentice - Events Team Horses and Ponies Protection Association
This job focuses on promoting and raising funds for the equine in HAPPA’s care through education.To provide high quality customer service to both adults and children attending the events under the guidance of the Equine & Education Manager (EEM).
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Feb 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure all paperwork alongside EEM is in place from each event
- To plan dates and schedule items accordingly, for the smooth running of the events.
- To ensure correct equines are chosen for each event based on temperament/size alongside the Equine Management
- Participate in the delivery of equine elements of HAPPA educational programmes if requested
- To participate in any centre events that have an equine focus and centre / external events that require an equine presence.
- To provide and generate ideas for further income in equine education
- To manage resources
- Ensure set up and cleaning down before and after events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service level 2 Apprenticeship Standard - this apprenticeship is fully work based
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There may be the opportunity to go onto higher level qualifications or secure a permanent role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
NELSON AND COLNE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.