Office Administrator Apprentice EXCLUSIVE HOUSEHOLD STAFF LTD
You will be working in an office for an established, global market leading, exclusive recruitment agency specialising in butlers, housekeepers, nannies, PAs for high profile clients, undertaking a variety of administrative tasks including answering the telephone, sending emails and creating job vacancies on the website.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
15 Jul 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Dealing with candidates e.g., formatting CV's
- Sending and receiving emails
- Creating, editing, and posting job vacancies
- Managing social media accounts
- Relaying information and directing calls/emails to the correct people
- Any other general administrative duties required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Workshops online, once a month
- Level 2 in maths and English Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent employment within the company upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EXCLUSIVE HOUSEHOLD STAFF LTD
38 Pigeon Lane
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.