Business Admin compliance Apprentice OAKRAY LIMITED
To provide general administration throughout the department as requested by company managers/supervisors. To ensure that business needs are met whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in company administrative tasks as required.
- Coordinate all administration tasks within the department.
- Work closely with The Compliance Manager and Administrator to provide administration support and assist with OCloud tasks.
- Create reports, produce spreadsheets and bind documentation.
- Drafting and sending out correspondence.
- Maintain company in-house database.
- Compile excel spreadsheets.
- Scanning and renaming documents.
- Upload documents on to the client’s portals ensuring that the documents are uploaded in accordance with procedures and in the set time limit.
- Assist in the preparation of invoices prior to their submission to clients.
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Work based learning with ad hoc workshops at Hertford Regional College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Burnt Farm Ride
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.