As an Operations Administrator Apprentice, you will be the first point of contact for BostonAir and will be responsible for the daily administration duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Organising courier services
- Dealing with incoming queries, troubleshooting for technicians/engineers
- Database maintenance including processing CVs/job applications, uploading certification and general personal data upkeep
- Assist with organising logistics, such as travel, accommodation, hire cars etc.
- Process technician expenses
- Assist admin/recruitment team with ad hoc duties
- Answering telephone – always the first point of contact for any incoming call (if possible)
- Answering the door/intercom
- Welcoming visitors into the office
- Taking and signing for deliveries
- Creating documents within the company guidelines
- Keeping work area(s) organised and tidy
- General duties e.g. dealing with day to day post, ordering stationery supplies, monitoring kitchen stock, telephone supplier liaison
- Compliance and verification of certificates
- Assist with arranging training courses/medical appointments for technicians
- In-house certificate creation and distribution
- PPE and workwear ordering & distribution
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration consisting of:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
You will be required to attend a half-day session with HBTC where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take. Additional off the job training will also be required as part of the apprenticeship. There will also be an end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for you to advance in the work place or go onto higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
BOSTONAIR GROUP LIMITED
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.