The successful candidate will work within a busy environment supporting the needs of other colleagues whilst also completing daily tasks set for them. They will need patience when working with customers and good communication. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment. You will be answering the telephone in a polite and pleasant manner.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping unload deliveries from suppliers and helping to keep the depot clean and tidy with general housekeeping duties
- Answering the telephone in a polite and pleasant manner
- Serving customers over the trade counter and helping with general enquiries
- To complete the customer service practitioner level 2 qualification within the time frame agreed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful candidate will complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression onto further employment within the business and onto further apprenticeships.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C (9- 4)) Desired
About the employer
TRU PLASTICS LIMITED
APPRENTICE TEAM LTD
01246 278 931
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.