The successful apprentice will source, format and present data securely in a relevant way for analysis. Estio is looking for a talented apprentice who can commute to Solihull for an exciting opportunity where apprentices are at the heart of the business.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Salary: £180-£220 per week
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Send emails to customers and other clients
- Speaking to customers on the phone and providing good level of service
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Reset Direct debit payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Working with spreadsheets/data
- Data entry/ Menu programming
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.