Coxhoe Dental Practice are seeking a hardworking Dental Nurse apprentice to join them and gain a Level 3 Dental Nursing apprenticeship. A dental Nurse apprentice will help with both admin in the practice alongside handling instruments, health and safety and hygiene of dental equipment.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
• Maintaining dental operating equipment
• Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
• Looking after patient records – including making notes when the dentist is examining a patient
• Working on reception, handling calls, triaging patients, administrative duties
• Working closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use
• Working closely with patients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
- Day release at College or Training Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Coxhoe Dental Practice
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.