We are looking to recruit an ambitious, methodical and driven individual with an attention to detail who will report to our senior staff. The role will include a wide array of tasks around the setup and maintenance of IT equipment as well as Internal Website Management and Data management.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Salary: £180-£220 per week
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As the IT Support Apprentice you will be tasked with many IT related duties:
- Maintain current staff and business IT Equipment, including troubleshooting and setup.
- Maintenance of current website and updating the website internally.
- Setup and maintenance of internal networks.
- Setup and maintenance of internal servers.
- Repairing IT Equipment.
- Troubleshooting for colleagues and partners.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.