Nursery Apprentice GEORGIE PORGIE LTD
We have a vacancy for a Nursery Apprentice to join our fast paced and friendly nursery. You will be assisting in all the day to day tasks within the nursery room. Good career progression for the right apprentice. We will support your learning journey and assist you to qualify with a recognised qualification in childcare.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, shifts may vary 4 days on the job and one day paid study leave each week. Shifts tbc.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working within a set age group alongside staff based in the room
- Assisting in all the day to day tasks within the nursery room
- Playing with children, helping to feed children, assisting the children to go to sleep
- Planning fun activites for each age
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Work-based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To gain a full-time role within the company and become a key person
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
GEORGIE PORGIE LTD
699 LONDON ROAD
VOCATIONAL TRAINING SERVICES CARE SECTOR LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.