Business Apprentice (Supply Chain Management Team) BAYER PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Bayer, one of the world’s leading Life Science companies are offering an apprenticeship opportunity in their Supply Chain team. Experienced Mentors will train and support you to contribute to the process of inventory management tasks in line with compliance requirements, monitor /maintain the Supply Mailbox and Product & Inbound delivery Tracking.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
18 Sep 2023
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Bayer Consumer Health Supply Chain is a dynamic and diverse team dedicated to ensuring consistent supply of our well-known healthcare products (such as Rennie, Berocca & Canesten) to our large retail and pharmacy customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic apprentice to join our Customer Logistics Team. The Customer Logistics Team is a dynamic, customer facing team within the wider Supply Chain Team and is integral to our customers’ perception of how we perform as a business.
The apprentice's responsibilities will include providing a comprehensive range of product supply services to the Bayer Business Groups and their customers, ensuring a high level of service is always maintained. You are confident, well-organised, flexible, and willing to assist wherever possible.
Major tasks and responsibilities
· Support supply chain team by performing inventory management tasks in line with compliance requirements as defined by manager.
· Provide accurate and timely reporting of Monthly Repack schedule, Repack statistics, Daily Sales reports.
· Support supply chain team by monitoring & maintaining the Shared Supply Mailbox, Product Tracking Database & Inbound delivery Tracking.
· Manage own self-development in discussion with line manager in order to perform all aspects of the Product Supply Chain role competently.
· Provide cover for the supply chain department during holidays and sickness time in order to keep the department running smoothly
· Support S+OP Champion & Forecast Managers in building monthly Sales & Operation Planning Cycle Presentations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Standard with functional skills Level 2 if required in maths and English.
Training is blended - 2 days a month group training sessions, tutor led both face to face and remote, guided self study and 1-1 training and reviews.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Bayer Plc will provide you with a solid foundation at the beginning of your journey for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working at Bayer has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our commitment to your ongoing training and further development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade Any) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.