Business Administration apprentice MIX TELEMATICS EUROPE LTD
Mix Telematics is a leading global provider of fleet management, driver safety and vehicle tracking solutions. The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within business administration.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing of sales agreements and purchase orders using MiX’s ERP system
- Ensuring all correct paperwork is raised for orders been shipped especially when these orders are been shipped outside of the UK
- Internal and external communication via telephone and Microsoft Office
- Instigate invoicing of airtime using input from project managers, finance and the customer response centre
- Processing of disconnections in-line with invoicing requirements as advised by Credit Control
- Maintenance of internal and external stock depot valuations and rectification as required
- Assist in the quarterly stock audit of our main warehouse
- Assurance of accurate depot stock records for SOX and other internal and external audit
- Prepare warranty sales orders – this includes checking the validity of warranty claims
- Respond to external warranty and quality requirements
- Raising shipments in the DHL system
- Logging of all serial data of goods leaving the warehouse
- Booking in of goods received into the warehouse
- Receipt and recording of returns
- Electronic recording and organisation of documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 - training via Babington.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.