Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Daniel Galvin Daniel Galvin
The Daniel Galvin salons offer world-class colour services and beautiful, bespoke hairdressing. The salon is looking for someone who is keen and motivated to succeed with their passion for hairdressing!- a great opportunity to train to be a hairdresser in a well-established salon.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday - Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Keep salon tidy
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within the salon. Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
58-60 George Street
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.