Apprentice Financial Services Administrator FOOTES FINANCIAL PLANNING UK LTD
An excellent opportunity to gain experience and develop your career in financial services. You will support our client services team and carry out general office duties. You will need a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a confident telephone manner.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 16
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include a range of office administrative duties as needed to support our Client Services team. Full training will be provided to develop your skills and knowledge, but it is essential you are confident in using of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Example duties and responsibilities include:
- Collecting post, scanning and saving documents.
- Answering and distributing telephone calls.
- Posting out information requests.
- Liaising with product providers – telephoning to chase up outstanding information or client policy enquiries.
- Analytics research updates.
- Back office maintenance; updating data, syncing information, uploading files and scheduling tasks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards CF1 or R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- CII CF1 or R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 or R01 study book and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for CII exams from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Should you be successful in the role there will be opportunities to progress into IFA Administration with further training available through a range of apprenticeships. Future development will be based on your skills and interests and could include:
- Financial Advice/Planning
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.