Recruitment Admin/Resourcer Apprentice WESTMERIA RECRUITMENT LTD
Recruitment administrator/resourcer required to support the recruitment of mental health nurses into a variety of roles on an interim basis, short and long term. You will gain a Level 2 qualification in recruitment. Duties include screening potential candidates against criteria/needs, sending regular mailshot to potential candidates and completion of general enquiry forms.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2023
Fair pay for the work you do – paid weekly as an apprentice 22 days paid annual leave, plus 8 day paid bank holiday Increasing annual leave with each 2nd year of service to a maximum of 29 days
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Feb 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Find new candidates from a variety of sources
- Screening potential candidates against criteria/needs
- Sending regular mailshot to potential candidates
- Completion of general enquiry forms
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Ownership of database, inputting relevant information in a timely manner
- Assist account manager’s in generating new leads (referrals)
- Update weekly locum listing and be able to provide accurate information on all registered locums
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Recruitment NVQ Level 2
- 13-month in workplace training
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills if needed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The possibility of a full-time position may be available once the apprenticeship has been completed however this is not guaranteed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.