Apprentice Recruitment Consultant OPTIMA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD
We have a full Recruitment training plan, a merit-based reward structure with clearly defined promotion targets to take you from apprentice through to director level & a really good monthly, quarterly and annual commission scheme to really make things interesting. Duties include arranging interviews, helping people prepare for them and doing your best to help them get the best possible offer of employment.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Rising in line with industry pay once experienced.
Monday - Friday. Office based with the possibility of some home working. Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
11 Apr 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
What will you actually be doing?
- You'll find, contact and interview new candidates for jobs.
- Creative writing - both to entice candidates to apply for your jobs and to market your best candidates to "put them in the shop window"
- When things are going well you'll be arranging interviews, helping people prepare for them and doing your best to help them get the best possible offer of employment. This bit's really rewarding... and it's the point that you start getting commission, which helps add to that feeling.
Learning as much as you can about your sector is really important. Once you've done that you'll really grow in confidence and become a true consultant, whose input is genuinely valued by people running engineering companies.
That might sound a million miles away right now but we have a well documented process that covers just about everything you could need to know. As long as you're up for a challenge, coachable and happy to get out of your comfort zone now and again you'll thrive at this and never look back. If your lazy and scared of rejection / failure then you're probably best off scrolling past this one.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training will take place in the workplace, on a one-to-one basis with a Rochdale training tutor
- Apprentices must achieve level 1 English and maths and take the test for level 2 prior to taking their EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- All being well you'll finish your apprenticeship and be offered a full time role - that's happened with our first apprentice. She finished her apprenticeship 2 years ago and will earn over £60k this year
- It takes patience & hard work, but there's no limit to what you can earn if you apply yourself
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
OPTIMA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD
6&7 St. Chads Court
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
01706 631 417
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.