Queensmill school - SEN Teaching Assistant apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
The role of Teaching Assistant is to support the class teacher to enhance pupils’ learning either in groups or individually, ensuring pupils understand the work set, know their learning objectives and stay on task in order to make progress. Promoting self-belief, social inclusion and a high self-esteem play an integral part to pupils’ well-being.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
10 Mar 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the teacher within the classroom and help students
- Work closely with teachers to ensure their own contribution aligns with the teaching
- Planning sessions and thinking about learning objectives for children with a variety of needs
- Deliver/lead small group teaching within clearly defined/planned parameters using initiative, sensitivity and understanding
- Raise standards of achievement for all pupils
- Encourage pupils to become more independent learners
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards your Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard with the support and guidance of mentors in the workplace
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into full-time employment for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.