Dentsply Sirona - Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
26 Mar 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer telephones and deal with email enquiries/queries in a timely manner
- Processing customer orders and returns
- Assist Education or warehouse with tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaise with marketing, finance, education and warehouse regarding queries, stock and requests
- Identify sales opportunities and action where necessary
- Ensure customers account notes are up to date on CRM system
- Handling customer complaints
- Treat customers as individuals to provide a personalised customer service experience
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills if required
- Knowledge, skills, and behaviours
- End Point Assessment
- Training in workplace, 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a great opportunity for the applicant to gain excellent Customer Service experience in a live working environment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.