This is an exciting opportunity to study the level 3 Content Creator apprenticeship whilst based in a special needs academy. As social media increases as a platform to communicate with stakeholders we are looking to expand our IT team and increase expertise in this area. The work is always varied and interesting, every day is different.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
09 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Duty 1 Plan and develop creative content in line with the brief and budget/costs
- Duty 2 Interpret the strategy and objectives of the brand and align these to the content
- Duty 3 Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement
- Duty 4 Develop and create written content that can be used across a variety of media
- Duty 5 Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media
- Duty 6 Store content securely and methodically to enable efficient access and retrieval
- Duty 7 Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives
- Duty 8 Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques
- Duty 9 Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements
- Duty 10 Undertake continuous professional development to keep up-to-date with trends and technology
- Duty 11 Assist with troubleshooting hardware and software issues across the Trust
- Duty 12 Support users with ICT problems and queries
- Duty 13 Establish good relationships with departments and colleagues
- Duty 14 Support with the setup of audio/visual equipment for shows etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Content creator level 3.
We offer the apprenticeships via blended learning, with online study materials combined with a monthly one-to-one online tutorial with a tutor who is also an experienced practising marketer, plus webinars open to apprentices from other companies for peer-to-peer learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would hope that a successful apprenticeship would lead to employment with Fortis Trust.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE MARKETING COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.